Book your place by 21st October 2022 and save £100!
The sooner you register, the less you will pay – and as the number of places for each workshop is limited, we recommend that you confirm your booking as early as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
Please note that you’ll have two options when you get to the payment stage – either paying online with a credit/debit card, or via invoice followed by a bank transfer.
Important note on VAT
VAT (@ 20%) will automatically be applied to the following prices when you register. We are obliged by the relevant UK legislation to apply VAT to all bookings, irrespective of the attendee’s country of origin, because the place of supply of the conference as an “educational activity” is within the UK (see The VAT Act 1994, Schedule 4A, paragraph 9A  and ).
WRK-01: Fundamentals of Software Architecture
3-Day Workshop, Mark Richards
WRK-02: Machine Learning & AI For Software Developers
3-Day Workshop, Jeff Prosise
WRK-03: Software Architecture: The Hard Parts
3-Day Workshop, Neal Ford
WRK-04: Hands-on Technical Leadership For A Healthy Engineering Culture
3-Day Workshop, Clare Sudbery & Emily Bache
WRK-05: Programming Like Your Life Depends On It: A Reliability Masterclass
3-Day Workshop, Jules May
Email: [email protected]
If you need a hotel room please note that this isn’t included in the registration fees. We have listed details of various hotels near the conference venue.
The prices above include a buffet lunch each day, refreshments, a pub night on the first evening, and an exclusive conference T-shirt (in return for submission of a completed evaluation form), but they don’t include hotel accommodation.
SDD Deep Dive 2022 is organised by:
- Yellowstone TechMedia Ltd
13 Glenferrie Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4JT, UK
Company Registration No: 08439742
VAT Number: GB 171 1762 21
Terms & Conditions
Completion of a registration constitutes a confirmed booking, to which the following terms and conditions apply:
- Places may be cancelled up to midnight on 1st September 2022, in which circumstance a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the value of the relevant registration(s) will be charged.
- Cancellations made after 1st September 2022 will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the value of the relevant registration(s). In the event that a named delegate is unable to attend, another representative of the delegate’s organisation is welcome to attend in their place, as long as we are notified of the change before the start of the conference.
- While we will make every effort to ensure that all of the advertised workshops are delivered at the conference, we reserve the right to make changes if this is unavoidable, e.g. if a speaker is unable to attend due to illness.
- If a registered delegate is unable to attend the conference for any reason that is beyond our control, e.g. illness, bad weather, transport issues, bereavement, no longer being employed by the organisation which booked his or her place, terrorism, security alerts, or an act of God, we regret that we will not be able to refund the relevant fees.
- All attendees agree to comply with the SDD Code of Conduct.
- Personal data is gathered in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Your data will ONLY be used by us to send you information about this and future SDD conferences – it will not be shared with any third parties.