SDD 2019 ticket options & prices
Book your place now to save up to £500
See below for the ticket options and prices for attending SDD 2019 – book your place by 20th December to claim the maximum early-bird discount.
Important information about VAT & booking fee
Please note that VAT (@ 20%) will be applied to the following prices when you register. We are obliged by the relevant legislation to apply VAT to all bookings, irrespective of the attendee’s country of origin, because the place of supply of the conference as an “educational activity” is within the UK (see The VAT Act 1994, Schedule 4A, paragraph 9A  and , and EC Directive 2006/112 Article 53).
A booking fee of 3% will also be added to the prices below to cover the administration costs of processing your registration.
3-day conference + two all-day workshops
£1,400 + VAT
3-day conference + one all-day workshop
£1,160 + VAT
3-day conference only
£900 + VAT
Two all-day workshops
£620 + VAT
One all-day workshop
£320 + VAT
The prices above include a hot buffet lunch each day, refreshments, a conference bag, a USB memory stick pre-loaded with PDF copies of all the session presentations from Tuesday-Thursday (assuming the relevant speaker has supplied them to us), and a conference T-shirt (in return for submission of a completed evaluation form), but they do not include hotel accommodation.
Venue, Hotels & Travel
Visit our venue page for details of the venue location, nearby hotels, and travel information.
Booking your seat
The easiest way to book your place is online, via a secure registration site hosted by our event management company CWT.
Alternatively, you can contact us in either of the following ways to make your booking:
- Phone: +44 (0)20 3353 1670
- Email: SDD2019@cwt-me.com
Terms & Conditions
Completion and submission of a registration constitutes a confirmed booking, to which the following terms and conditions apply:
- Places may be cancelled up to midnight on 28th February 2019, in which circumstance a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the value of the relevant registration(s) will be charged. Cancellations made after 28th February 2019 will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the value of the relevant registration(s). If a named delegate is unable to attend, another representative of the delegate’s organisation is welcome to attend in their place, as long as we are notified of the change before the start of the conference.
- While we will make every effort to ensure that all of the advertised sessions and workshops are delivered at the conference, we reserve the right to make changes if this is unavoidable, e.g. if a speaker is unable to attend.
- If a registered delegate is unable to attend the conference for any reason that is beyond our control, e.g. illness, bad weather, transport issues, bereavement, no longer being employed by the organisation which booked his or her place, terrorism, security alerts, or an act of God, we regret that we will not be able to refund the relevant registration fee.