SDD Deep Dive 2017 Workshops
Wednesday 8 November 2017
Hands-on software architecture fundamentals – Day 2
See Day 1 of this workshop for overview.
- Domain-specific architecture patterns
- Exercise: choosing proper pattern kata
- Creating hybrid architecture patterns
- Identifying architectural components
- Refining component granularity
- Exercise: defining components
- Understanding component coupling
- Understanding component cohesion
Neal is a director, software architect, and meme wrangler at ThoughtWorks, a global IT consultancy with an exclusive focus on end-to-end software development and delivery. He is also the designer and developer of applications, magazine articles, video/DVD presentations, and author and/or editor of eight books spanning a variety of subjects and technologies, including Presentation Patterns and Functional Thinking. He focuses on designing and building large-scale enterprise applications. He is also an internationally acclaimed speaker, and has delivered more than 2000 presentations at over 300 software conferences in the UK, USA, Germany, Brazil, Norway, and various other countries.
Other presentations by Neal Ford
Tue 7 Nov 2017 at 9:30
Thu 9 Nov 2017 at 9:30