SDD Deep Dive 2016
Following successful SDD conferences in May 2014 and 2015, feedback from attendees suggested the idea of a spin-off event with a new format, offering delegates the opportunity to spend time focusing on a specific topic in greater depth.
Our first SDD Deep Dive conference took place in November 2015, and was a big hit with attendees, so we’re aiming to build on its success with an expanded version for 2016.
With world-class speakers covering a range of key topics, we hope that one of the three-day workshops will be of interest to you – if so, we’d recommend that you register as soon as possible, as the number of places is strictly limited.
- Creating software architectures
- Angular 2 workshop
- Identity & access control for modern web applications & API using ASP.NET Core 1.0
- Building software for the .NET platform
- Three days, three popular web frameworks - hands-on (Angular 2, React, Aurelia)
- Microservices in practice - design, platforms, tools and code
- Deep diving into the .NET Framework